Sunday, November 1, 2015

Cartoon Characters an Inspiration

Cartoons have played a big role in my upbringing . It all began with the fights with my sister over remote control that ended  with  me  watching each and every cartoon show with her. All of a sudden I became a cartoon enthusiast. We both were glued to the channel watching each and every episode of the cartoons we loved. In fact we loved them all and thus were significantly inspired from the same.

There have been loads of characters that have truly inspired me. A single character is very hard to choose but given the limitation I would always say Dexter from the Dexter’s Laboratory. He had a genius mind being a kid even though his thoughts were evil but at the end of the day he always saved the world. I just made him a combination of Dexter and the Power-puff girls.

Dexter’s laboratory instilled the idea within me to create and invent and fascinated me more and more with Science and what could science do. It made me inquisitive about space and chemistry as his experiments were mostly chemical based. He taught me that all are numbers and adds up to victory that made me love maths more.

Dexter’s lab made me lazy thinking the comfort what scientology can provide us with. He inspired me how to keep my sister away from my stuff. I guess thats all how boys grow up, to be secretive, sneaky and always searching ways to be safe from siblings. The best part about him was, even though his thoughts had evil intent  at the end he will definitely finish on a positive note imparting wisdom to always do good and be positive.

He definitely played a significant role that he reflects as my nick, my blogger alias and also a part of my blog name. But on an individual level the character of DeeDee who was always there to support her brother also left a deep impact on our sibling relationship, when at times my sister would influence my opinion significantly after getting on my nerves.

There are so many other cartoons that have inspired me such as Pinochio who taught me to be a real boy and not fake, Mowgli to believe how much a family means to one, Nemo and Simba to always be there for friends, Kung Fu Panda to be dedicated, Baloo from Tales pin to be honest, Noddy to be always a good person, Captain America informing the importance of environment, Superman and Batman always to chose the right path no matter what and to be always awesome.

“Its not who you are underneath but what you do that defines you.”- quote from Batman.

No comments: